- OSU 2012CO123- Ohio Colorectal Cancer Prevention Initiative: Universal Screening for Lynch Syndrome
- SWOG S0820- A Double Blind Placebo-Controlled Trial of Eflornithine and Sulindac to Prevent Recurrence of High Risk Adenomas and Second Primary Colorectal Cancers in Patients with Stage O-III Colon Cancer Phase III- Preventing Adenomas of the Colon with Eflornithine and Sulindac (PACES)
- CALGB 80702 – A Phase III Trial of 6 Versus 12 Treatments of Adjuvant FOLFOX plus Celecoxib or Placebo for Patients with Resected Stage III Colon Cancer
- NCCTG N1048- Phase II/III Randomized Study of Neoadjuvant FOLFOX Therapy Comprising Oxaliplatin, Leucovorin Calcium, and Fluorouracil Versus Chemoradiation Comprising Fluorouracil or Capecitabine, and Radiation Therapy in Patients With Locally Advanced Rectal Cancer Undergoing Low-Anterior Resection With Total Mesorectal Excision
- ECOG E7208 – A Randomized Phase II Study of Irinotecan and Cetuximab with or without the Anti-Angiogenic Antibody, Ramucirumab (IMC- 1121B), in Advanced, K-ras Wild-type Colorectal Cancer Following Progression on Bevacizumab-Containing Chemotherapy (temporarily suspended to new accrual for data submission)
- RTOG 0631- A Randomized Phase II/III Study of Image-Guided Radiosurgery/SBRT for Localized Spine Metastasis
- SWOG S1310- A randomized Phase II Trial of Single Agent MEK Inhibitor Trametinib vs 5-Fluorouracil or Capecitabine in Refractory or Advanced Biliary or Gallbladder cancer.