- Alliance A041202- Randomized Phase III Study of Bendamustine Plus Rituximab Versus Ibrutinib Plus Rituximab Versus Ibrutinib Alone in Untreated Older Patients (>/=65 Years of Age) with Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL).
- ECOG E1912- Randomized Phase III Study if Ibrutinib based Therapy versus Standard Fludarabine, Cyclophosphamide, and Rituximab Chemoimmunothearpy in Untreated Younger Patients with Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
- ECOG E3A06- Randomized Phase III Trial of Lenalidomide versus Observation Alone in Patients with Asymptomatic High-Risk Smoldering Mulitple Myeloma. (Temporarily closed)
- SWOG S1211- Randomized Phase I/II Study of Optimal Induction Therapy of Bortezomib, Dexamathasone, and Lenalidomide with/or without Elotuzumab for Newly Diagnosed High Risk Multiple Myeloma (HRMM).
- SWOG S1304- Randomized Phase II Study Comparing Two Doses of Carfilzomib with Dexamethasone for Multiple Myeloma Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Disease.
- ECOG E1A11- Randomized Phase III Trial of Bortezomib, Lenalidomide and Dexamethasone (VRd) Versus Carfilzomib, Lenalidomide and Dexamethasone (CRd) Followed by Limited or Indefinite Duration Lenalidomide Maintenance in Patients with Newly Diagnosed Sympotomatic Multiple Myeloma (ENDURANCE). (Temporarily closed)
- OSU 2010-C0126- Buckeye Surveillance, Contact, and Research for MGUS, Myeloma, and Amyloidosis
- SWOG S1117- Randomized Phase II Study of Azacitidine in Combination with Lenalidomide (NSC-703813) vs. Azacitidine Alone vs. Azacitidine in Combination with Vorinostat (NSC-701852) for Higher-Risk Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS) and Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia (CMML). (Temporarily closed)