- ECOG NHLBI-MDS– The National Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS) Study
- ECOG E3A06– Randomized Phase III Trial of Lenalidomide versus Observation Alone in Patients with Asymptomatic High-Risk Smoldering Mulitple Myeloma.
- SWOG S1211– Randomized Phase I/II Study of Optimal Induction Therapy of Bortezomib, Dexamathasone, and Lenalidomide with/or without Elotuzumab for Newly Diagnosed High Risk Multiple Myeloma (HRMM). (Temporarily Closed)
- ECOG E1A11– Randomized Phase III Trial of Bortezomib, Lenalidomide and Dexamethasone (VRd) Versus Carfilzomib, Lenalidomide and Dexamethasone (CRd) Followed by Limited or Indefinite Duration Lenalidomide Maintenance in Patients with Newly Diagnosed Sympotomatic Multiple Myeloma (ENDURANCE).
- OSU 2010-C0126- Buckeye Surveillance, Contact, and Research for MGUS, Myeloma, and Amyloidosis
- Alliance A061202– Randomized Phase I/II Study of Pomalidomide, Dexamethasone, and Ixazomib versus Pomalidomide and Dexamethasone for Patients with Multiple Myeloma Refractory to Lenalidomide and Proteasome Inhibitor-Based Therapy.