- RTOG 0631– A Phase II/III Study of Image-Guided Radiosurgery/SBRT for Localized Spine Metastasis
- NRG-BN001– Randomized Phase II Trial of Hypofractionated Dose-Escalated Photon IMRT or Proton Beam Therapy Versus Conventional Photon Irradiation with Concomitant and Adjuvant Temozolomide in Patients with Newly Diagnosed Glioblastoma
- Alliance A071401– A Phase II Trial of SMO/AKT/NF2 Inhibitors in Progressive Menigiomas with SMO/AKT/NF2 Mutations
- NRG-CC001– A Randomized Phase III Trial of Memantine and Whole-Brain Radiotherapy with or without Hippocampal Avoidance in Patients with Brain Metastases
- Alliance N0577– A Phase III Intergroup Study of Radiotherapy with Concomitant and Adjuvant Temozolomide Versus Radiotherapy with Adjuvant PCV Chemotherapy in Patients with 1p/19p Codeleted Anaplastic Glioma or Low Grade Glioma
- Alliance A071102- A Phase II/III Randomized Trial of Veliparib or Placebo in Combination with Adjuvant Temozolomide in Newly Diagnosed Glioblastoma with MGMT Promoter Hypermethylation.