- ALLIANCE Z11102– Phase II Study of Impact of Breast-Conserving Surgery and Radiotherapy in Patients with Multiple Ipsilateral Breast Cancers (MIBC)
- ECOG E1Z11- A Cohort Study to Evaluate Anastrozole in Treating Aromatase Inhibitor Musculoskeletal Symptoms in Women with Stage I-III Breast Cancer
- SWOG S1202– Phase III Randomized Placebo-Controlled Study of Duloxetine for Treatment of Aromatase Inhibitor Associated Musculoskeletal Symptoms in Women with Early Stage Breast Cancer
- ALLIANCE A01114– Study reviewing the effect of Preoperative Breast MRI on Surgical Outcomes, Costs, and Quality of Life of Women with Breast Cancer
- WFU 98213– Preventing Antracycline Cardiovascular Toxicity with Statins (PREVENT)
- RTOG 0631– A Phase II/III Study of Image-Guided Radiosurgery/SBRT for Localized Spine Metastasis
- NSABP B-51- A Phase III Randomized Clinical Trial Evaluating Standard or Comprehensive Radiation Therapy in Treating Patients with Early Stage Breast Cancer Previously Treated with Chemotherapy and Surgery
- CALGB 40903– A Phase II Study of Neoadjuvant Letrozole for Postmenopausal Women with Estrogen Receptor Positive Ductal Carcinoma In Situ (DCIS)
- ECOG-ACRIN E4112– Prospective Study of Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and Multiparameter Gene Expression Assay in Ductal Carcinoma In Situ (DCIS)
- ECOG EA1131- A Randomized Phase III Post-Operative Trial of Platinum Based Chemotherapy Vs. Observation in Patients with Residual Triple-Negative Basal-Like Breast Cancer Following Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy.
- NRG BR-003– A Randomized Phase III Trial of Adjuvant Therapy Comparing Doxorubicin Plus Cyclophosphamide Followed by Weekly Paclitaxel with or without Carboplatin for Node-Positve or High Risk Node-Negative Triple-Negative Invasive Breast Cancer.
- NSABP B-52- A Phase III Trial Evaluating Pathologic Complete Response Rates in Patients with Hormone Receptor Positive, Her-2 Positive, Large Operable and Locally Advanced Breast Cancer Treated with Neoadjuvant Therapy of Docetaxel, Carboplatin, Trastuzumab, and Pertuzumab (TCHP) with or without Estrogen Deprivation (temporarily closed to accrual)
ER and/or PR Positive/HER2 Negative
- SWOG S1207– A Phase III Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial Evaluating the Use of Adjuvant Endocrine Therapy +/- One Year of Everolimus in Patients with High-Risk, Hormone Receptor-Positive and HER2/NEU Negative Breast Cancer
- ECOG E2112– A Phase III Randomized Clinical Trial of Endocrine Therapy plus Entinostat/Placebo in Patients with Hormone Receptor -Positive that is locally Advanced or Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Alliance A011106– Alternate Approaches for Clinical Stage II and III Estrogen Receptor Positive Breast Cancer NeoAdjuvant Treatment (ALTERNATE) in Postmenopausal Women: A Phase III Study
ER OR PR POSITIVE/ NODE POSITIVE
- SWOG S1007 – A Phase III Randomized Clinical Trial of Standard Adjuvant Endocrine Therapy +/- Chemotherapy in Pts. w/1-3 Positive Nodes, Hormone Receptor-Positive and HER2-Negative Breast Cancer w/Oncotype Recurrence Score of 25 or less (QOL substudy closed to accrual effective 11/15/2012)
- ECOG E2108 – A Randomized Phase III Trial of the Value of Early Local Therapy for the Intact Primary Tumor in Patients with Metastatic Breast Cancer
- SWOG S1222– A Randomized Phase III Trial of Fulvestrant alone versus Fulvestrant and Everolimus versus Fulvestrant, Everolimus and Anastrozole: A Phase III Randomized Placebo-Controlled Trial in Postmenopausal Patients with Hormone-Receptor-Positive Stage IV Breast Cancer (Temporarily closed)
- NRG-BR002– A Phase IIR/III Trial of Standard of Care Therapy with or without Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy (SBRT) and/or Surgical Ablation for Newly Oligometastatic Breast Cancer
- Alliance A011203– A Randomized Phase II Trial of Tamoxifen Versus Z-Endoxifen HCL in Postmenopausal Women with Metastatic Estrogen Receptor Positive, HER2 Negative Breast Cancer.