SOMC's Center for Occupational Medicine specializes in a variety of occupational services. With a focus on safe and early return to work, our friendly and knowledgeable staff will deliver high quality, cost effective care.
- Injury and Illness treatment and Case Management
- Onsite random drug and alcohol testing
- Hair and urine collection for drug testing
- Injury tracking and follow-up
- Physical Examinations
- Immigration physicals
- Occupational Medicine Services
- Drug and Alcohol Testing Services
- Wellness Programs to Keep Workers Safe and Healthy
- Other Services for Employers… From Southern Ohio Medical Center
For more information call
Walk-in drug testing is available from 8 a.m. to noon and 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday-Thursday and 8 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. on Fridays. All other services are by appointment only.
Our Services Include
- Prompt injury and illness treatment and case management
- Injury tracking and follow up
- Industrial rehabilitation
- Physical examinations
- Drug and alcohol testing
- Health services at your workplace
- Industrial toxicology
- Programs to keep workers healthy and safe
- Hearing exams
- Wellness education
- Corporate sponsored fitness memberships
Southern Ohio Medical Center can provide around-the-clock coverage. We offer convenient treatment centers in the Occupational Medicine Department at SOMC, the Emergency Department, the SOMC Health Care Center, the Wheelersburg Urgent Care Center, the SOMC LIFE Center and Wheelersburg Rehabilitation Center.
We understand the unique needs of today's employer and the often-confusing regulatory environment. Compliance with physical examination and testing requirements is easy with Occupational Medicine.
Regular and Frequent Communication
SOMC's Occupational Medicine provides you, your MCO or TPA with prompt communication regarding your employees' health status. WorkWell, an emergency room case management service, has case managers who coordinate communication between you, the employee and other medical providers for the most efficient return-to-work planning.
You will receive a single invoice for all services provided by Occupational Medicine, with the exception of rehabilitation. With one phone call, any billing questions can be answered.
Managed Care Experience
SOMC is pleased to be part of leading managed care organization networks. We offer the same commitment to our self-insured clients and will work with any MCO or TPA.