- No food for 4 hours prior to the exam.
- Patients can take their daily medications.
- Wear some comfortable metal free clothing.
- Patients should be screened for metallic devices.
- Notify Technologist of any medical devices and/or piercings when scheduling appointment.
To scheduling an appointment, call
Our Central Scheduling department will take care of scheduling your MRI appointment as well as any other test you may have ordered. They will take all your information and even pre-register you over the phone. This saves on wait time on the day of your appointment.