Detection of the presence, location and extent of recurrent and/or metastatic colorectal carcinoma involving the liver, extrahepatic abdomen and pelvis in patients with a histologically confirmed diagnosis of colorectal carcinoma. In patients with no evidence of disease in whom recurrence or metastasis is suspected based upon elevated or rising serum CEA > 250 ng/mL.
- IV started with 500cc NaCl
- Technetium Tc99mArcitumomab
- (Preparation by qualified nuclear pharmacy – received via unit dose per patient)
- 2 hr post injection images approximately 60 minutes
- 5 hr post injection images approximately 60 minutes
For a consultation, please call
The staff of nuclear medicine is available for consultation from 6:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday.