Senior Behavioral Medicine Care Unit
How can we help?
We offer a secure environment with 15 private rooms for older adults who are experiencing acute psychiatric disorders and cognitive impairment. We provide 24-hour intensive treatment with structured and supportive surroundings.
How to get Admitted?
Our Special Services:
- Psychiatric evaluation
- Group and individual therapy
- Recreational groups/Spiritual groups
- Family Meetings/Treatment Team
- Medication education and treatment
- Management of patient’s secondary medical needs
What to Expect on the Senior Behavioral Medicine Care Unit?
- The unit is secured with locked doors for patient safety
- There are no televisions or telephones in the patient rooms; however patients will have access to both
- Valuables/Medications should be taken home with families
- We recommend 3 sets of clothing, laundry services available on the unit
- Visiting Hours:* Monday-Friday 1:00-2:00/6:00-7:00 *Saturday & Sunday 1:00-3:00/6:00-7:00
- Children under the age of 14 will not be permitted on the unit
For more information, please call