This winter, give the gift of warmth to a child in need. Please join us in collecting new coats to give local students who may not have a coat otherwise.
The SOMC Development Foundation is partnering with local schools to distribute coats to any child that may need one. You too can join our cause and help!
Our goal is to collect a total of 750 coats. Coats will be collected between now and Dec. 6th.We have a few different options on how you can get involved:
- You can donate a new coat at the following locations:
- SOMC Main Campus front desk
- SOMC Portsmouth Family Health Center Registration
- SOMC Development Foundation located at 2201 25th Street Portsmouth, OH 45662
- You can donate to the SOMC Community Health & Wellness Fund which in return will purchase coats for the drive.
- Donations can be made by visiting www.somc.org/development, mailing your donation to 2201 25th Street, Portsmouth, OH 45662 (checks made payable to the SOMC Development Foundation) or you can swing by our office and we will gladly help you make a donation in person.
- If you are unable to donate a coat or make a monetary donation, you can volunteer to help sort and organize the coats.