The SOMC LIFE Center Celebrates 35 Years!Posted on 07/03/2020
July 1 marked a special day for the SOMC LIFE Center as they celebrated 35 years of operation!
The LIFE Center has grown in size and services over the years to promote the health and wellness of the community.
Today, they offer:
– 3 locations and a separate CrossFit building
– 3 lanes 1/16 mile indoor track
– Full-size basketball court
– Large group fitness rooms and the most varied group fitness offerings in the region
– 25-meter pool with dedicated lanes for lap swimming with pool classes and arthritis classes
– Hydrotherapy pool
– Fully furnished locker rooms
– Over 40 cardiovascular machines including treadmills, elliptical trainers, stationary bikes, steppers, and upper body cycles
– Full line of stacked weight equipment
– Multiple benches, racks and free weights
– Supplement, protein drinks, power bars and vitamin sales
– Performance Enhancement Training
– Personal Training
– Swim Lessons
– Spin Studio
– SECA body composition
– $5 guest pass
The LIFE Center has recently updated their group fitness, gym and CrossFit schedules. For more information, please visit www.somc.org/life/ or their Facebook page.