What is the Patient Portal?
The Patient Portal is an application that allows patients to access portions of their electronic health records, including laboratory and medical imaging results securely and conveniently from any computer or device that connects to the internet.
Features of the Patient Portal
The Patient Portal is an application that allows patients to securely and conveniently:
- View lab results
- View medical imaging results
- Message other portal community members including patient and SOMC staff
- Manage personal health history and calendar
- Use the wellness tracker to track personal health data such as blood pressure, weight, calories consumed and more
Frequently Asked Questions
Cancer Center Patient Portal
This portal is specifically for the Cancer Center. Log into this portal to:
- Ask a General Question
- Ask a Provider a Question
- Ask a Billing/Financial Question
- Request an Appointment
- Update Your Demographics
- View History of Previous Visits
If you would like to view your current laboratory or medical imaging results log into the SOMC Patient Portal.