Southern Ohio Medical Center offers services designed to give the advice, support and resources you need to successfully breastfeed your baby.
- International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) on staff
- Maternity staff trained to assist you and your baby with breast feeding
- Skin-to-Skin care at delivery and after to get you and your baby off to the best possible start
- Our unit is designed to allow you to “Room in” with your baby
- After discharge we offer 24 hour assistance for breastfeeding questions by our Nursery staff (740) 356-8136
- We offer online Breastfeeding Education