The Beauty of Botox
Across the globe, Botox is one of the most effective and popular anti-aging treatments. These treatments, called “neuromodulators”, are injectable solutions that treat facial lines and wrinkles by blocking signals from the nerves to the targeted muscles. This causes the wrinkle to relax and face appears smoother and younger. These treatments are typically used to reduce frown lines, crow’s feet, and forehead lines. However, reduction of deeper wrinkles and creases that may be caused by aging, sun damage or other factors may not be as effective. The treatment is safe and approved by the FDA for cosmetic anti-aging purposes.
Botox treatment is usually completed in less than 30 minutes, and does not require anesthesia. The chemical solution is injected directly into facial muscles with a fine needle, causing very minor discomfort. Results are visible within several days, with the full effect being seen within 7-10 days after the treatment.
How effective is botox?
Treatments produce highly effective results, which meet or exceed the expectations of most patients. The effects of the treatment may last for anywhere between three to six months. Repeat treatments can be sought to prolong the effects under the guidance of your plastic surgeon.
|per unit with CNP injecting||$10|
|per unit with MD injecting||$12.50|
To find out if you’re a candidate for Botox, schedule a consultation today. (740) 356-3562
What’s in a Dermal Filler?
A number of dermal filler injections are available on the market today, and each one of them works slightly differently from each other. Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance present in the human body that helps keep the skin tight and smooth. When the natural acid reduces in the body due to aging, sun exposure or other factors, it can be replaced with hyaluronic acid-based wrinkle fillers. Juvederm, Voluma, Vollure, and Belotero are gel-based fillers containing hyaluronic acid particles. These are FDA approved for treating moderate to severe wrinkles and folds.
Dermal Fillers We Offer
Juvaderm, Belotero, Voluma, and Vollure.
- Restylane Defyne: Crafted with XpresHAn Technology™, Restylane® Defyne helps smooth out deep laugh lines (nasolabial folds and marionette lines). Using innovative cross-linking technology, Restylane Defyne is a hyaluronic acid dermal filler that is able to help restore a more youthful, natural-looking appearance, while helping you maintain your natural expressions.
- Restylane® – L can be used to add volume and fullness to the skin to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as the lines from your nose to the corners of your mouth (nasolabial folds). Restylane may also be used or lip enhancement in patients over 21 years.
- Restylane Lyft:
- Help complete your aesthetic look with natural-looking volume in your cheeks and hands for a smoother, fuller appearance.
- Restylane® Lyft is a safe, effective and dissolvable HA filler.
- Treatment can be administered in your hands and face at the same appointment — and can result in a more youthful-looking appearance.
- Restylane Refyne: A next-generation hyaluronic acid dermal filler designed to help support your skin while keeping you looking like you. Restylane® Refyne is designed with XpresHAn Technology™ to help soften laugh lines (nasolabial folds and marionette lines). This can help you restore a more natural look to your face while maintaining your facial expressions. So, you always look like you. Talk to your specialist and see for yourself why it’s worth it.
- Restylane Silk: Finally, a filler that can help you achieve your ideal lips. Restylane® Silk is the first FDA-approved product specifically designed for lip augmentation and the smoothing of wrinkles around the mouth in patients 21 years of age and older.
|Restylane – L||1 Syringe||$675|
|Restylane Lyft||1 Syringe||$675|
|Restylane Refyne||1 Syringe||$600|
|Restylane Silk||1 Syringe||$600|
KYBELLA® injections may be right for you if:
You’re bothered (unhappy, self-conscious, embarrassed) by fat under the chin, also known as submental fullness (/what-causes-submental-fullness)
You feel the condition makes you look older or heavier than you actually are
You don’t want to have surgery
You eat well and exercise, but submental fullness does not go away
How KYBELLA® works
The active ingredient in KYBELLA ® is synthetic deoxycholic acid. Deoxycholic acid is a naturally occurring molecule in the body that aids in breakdown and absorption of dietary fat. When inject into the fat beneath the chin, KYBELLA ® destroys fat cells, resulting in a noticeable reduction in fullness under the chin. Once destroyed, these cells can no longer store or accumulate fat, so further treatment is not expected once you reach your desired aesthetic goal.
How is KYBELLA® administered?
Treatment can only be administered by a KYBELLA ® –trained healthcare specialist. At each treatment, you will receive multiple small injections under your chin, and the injection process takes about 15 to 20 minutes. The exact number of injections will depend on the amount of fat you have under your chin and your desired profile.
How many KYBELLA® treatment sessions will I need?
Since everyone’s chin profile is different, the number of treatments varies from patient to patient. Your healthcare specialist will help determine how many treatment sessions you need based on the amount and distribution of your submental fat and your personal treatment goals. Each KYBELLA® treatment session is given at least 1 month apart, and you should not receive more than 6 treatments. In clinical studies, 59% of patients received 6 treatments.
What are the possible side effects of KYBELLA®?
KYBELLA® can cause serious side effects, including nerve injury in the jaw that can temporarily cause an uneven smile or facial muscle weakness (experienced by 4 out of 100 people in clinical studies) and trouble swallowing (experienced by 2 out of 100 people in clinical studies). In clinical studies, nerve injury is the jaw resolved on its own in a median of 44 days (range of 1 to 298 days), and trouble swallowing resolved on its own in a median of 3 days (range 1 to 81 days).
The most common side effects occur in treatment area and include:
- Areas of hardness
Side effects are usually temporary and often resolve on their own.
|per treatment||per treatment||$1200|
Want Healthy Skin? Feed it with Probiotics Skin Care
Powered by Probiotics, our innovative formulas replenish key anti-aging elements the skin loses overtime – antioxidants, micronutrients, peptides, fatty acids, and more. With the help of gene testing, products activate healthy cellular activity to quickly deliver youthful results. Just like Probiotics rebuild our immunity on the inside, their skin-enhancing molecules actually boost immunity on the outside, targeting each layer of the skin for the highest levels of prevention, repair and protection.
Derived from the Greek term meaning “For Life,” Probiotics that have beneficial effects on your overall health. Until recently, Probiotics have most commonly been associated with yogurt and dietary supplements known to improve the health of the digestive tract. Now, new science reveals Probiotics help support the immune system, combat imbalance and chronic disease, and re-awaken youthful processes within the body that slow with age. mybody is one of the first skincare companies to harness the power of Probiotics to boost skin’s health and appearance. Our Topical Probiotics are non-living molecules from body-friendly bacteria.
Beneficial For All Skin-Types, Topical Probiotics Are Proven To Help:
- Reverse inflammation and redness
- Boost collagen for fewer fine lines & wrinkles
- Detoxify stressed, acne-prone skin
- Rehydrate skin for a softer, resilient texture
- Provide powerful antioxidant activity
- Increase oxygen for a healthy, rosy glow
THE mybody DIFFERENCE…
Where does great skin come from? (Hint: it comes from more than just a pretty bottle). A healthy lifestyle, good daily habits and awareness of what you put in and on your body all contribute to the health and appearance of your skin. At mybody, we have created the ultimate in skincare solutions so you can experience a deeper connection to your skin, health and wellness. Through the innovative science of topical probiotics, key peptides, micronutrients and superior delivery systems, mybody mimics and supports how the skin repairs, defends and heals itself for profound results. Skin acts younger and healthier—and looks that way, too. Change how skin acts. Change how skin looks. It starts with mybody.
The stress associated with a fast-paced lifestyle, hormonal imbalance, exposure to environmental toxins and other harmful ingredients can contribute to a weakened immune system, triggering more disease and chronic skin conditions. Because the skin is the second largest immune organ and is capable of absorbing many environmental toxins, including potentially harmful xenoestrogens from topical skincare, it has become increasingly important to be conscious of what we expose our skin to. Our plight goes far beyond the surface of the skin. Chronic skin conditions can be genetic but can also be created or perpetuated by a stressed mind or a process in the body that has gone awry. Any wrinkle, blemish, flush, or sudden sensitivity may be an indication of a bigger problem. Experts are now linking skin disease with underlying health issues caused by different imbalances in the body, especially hormonal imbalance.
mybody is Clean Yet Covetable
We believe life and skin can always get better, so we continue to tackle the toughest challenges in skincare and look for new breakthroughs every day. It is also important to avoid the ingredients that can harm us, including the use of known xenoestrogens that can disrupt our important endocrine and reproductive processes within the body.
Key xenoestrogens we avoid are:
- Parabens – Parabens are defined as chemicals used as preservatives to fight bacteria and fungus in foods, cosmetics, toiletries and pharmaceuticals. We have a higher exposure to parabens with cosmetics/toiletries as they bypass the GI tract where they might be broken down. Studies show they may be linked to cancer and have been found in breast tumors. Most products sold in the mass market will contain parabens and many contain 3-5 different parabens.
- Phthalates – Phthalates are defined as esters of phthalic acid and used mainly as plasticizers (substances that add flexibility, transparency, durability and longevity). Most countries in Europe have banned Phthalates in their products but the FDA is still allowing the use of phthalates in many products in the US. They are used in large variety of products including personal care products, food products, pharmaceuticals, children’s toys, medical devices, etc. As plastics age and break down, the release of phthalates accelerates. Phthalates are endocrine disruptors- linked to breast cancer and birth defects and may also be linked to obesity. There is also new information that links phthalates and the early on-set of menopause.
- Sulfates – Sulfates (SLS) are surfactants and found in almost all products that foam. They dissolve skin oils and damage the skins’ protective layer. SLS denature proteins and cause irritation and allow environmental contaminants easier access to the lower, sensitive layers of the skin. SLS can be very irritating and have been used to create skin irritations in the labs to measure the healing characteristics of anti-inflammatory drugs. SLS can cause eye irritation which can be acute corneal damage or damage through absorption in a non-eye area. As mutagenicity, SLS has been strongly linked to cancer.
- Artificial dyes – Artificial dyes cause an increased risk of allergies, asthma, hyperactivity, behavior problems in children, increased risk of developing Hodgkin’s disease, multiple myeloma and lymphoma. When we see hyperactive children and adults, it is suggested that by simply removing all the artificial colors from their diets often times their symptoms decrease.
Dysport® (abobotulinumtoxinA) is a prescription injection for temporary improvement in the look of moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows (glabellar lines) in adults less than 65 years of age.
|per unit with CNP injecting||$3.34|
|per unit with MD injecting||$200 or $4.18|
The Pro-Nox aesthetic system provides fast relief to patients undergoing an office procedure. Pro-Nox is a 50 /50 mix of Oxygen and Nitrous Oxide that you breathe in and out through a mouthpiece that is self-administered. It helps ease pain and anxiety during a procedure.
Safely and comfortably fade the appearance of skin imperfections caused by sun, and uneven skin tones caused by brown and red spots (such as rosacea, spider veins and age spots).
We’re proud to offer elos, the first and only technology that uses combined energies to effectively and gently restore and rejuvenate the appearance of your skin.
How does skin rejuvenation with elos work? The combined bi-polar radio frequency and light energies of elos technology precisely and safely target pigmented lesions such as freckles, sun spots and age spots. Vascular lesions such as spider vessels and redness from rosacea are also lightened and gradually fade.
Is skin rejuvenation with elos right for me? Elos is an effective treatment for most skin types.
When can I expect to see results? Gradual and cumulative improvement of skin tone is typically achieved in 5 treatment sessions. The total number of required treatment sessions depends on you skin’s condition. Schedule a consultation to establish your personalized treatment schedule.
Does it hurt? Cooling of the skin surface ensures additional safety during treatment. This is a no-downtime procedure. Most patients return to normal activities immediately after treatment.
|Limited Face||$200 or $475 for package of 3|
|Full Face||$350 or $775 for package of 3|
|Chest||$300 or $700 for package of 3|
How does Sublime work?
The combined bi-polar radiofrequency and light energies of elos technology precisely heat the dermal tissue, stimulating collagen production within the target treatment area. Fine wrinkles are reduced, facial contours improved and overall skin quality reveals a much smoother and even complexion.
When can I expect to see results?
Most patients see gradual and cumulative results throughout their Sublime treatment series. The total number of required treatment sessions depends on you skin’s condition.
Is Sublime right for me?
Elos technology is a safe and effective solution for most skin types.
Does it hurt?
Sublime is a gentle, comfortable treatment requiring no downtime. Many patients return to normal activities immediately after the treatment. Cooling of the skin’s surface provides enhanced safety and additional comfort.
How much does it cost?
Treatment costs vary. Schedule a personalized consultation for more details.
Are Sublime treatments covered by insurance?
Most insurance companies do not offer reimbursement for cosmetic and aesthetic procedures. Please consult your insurance carrier for more details.
|Nasolabial Folds, Cheeks, Jowls||$350 or $875 for package of 3|
|Face and Neck||$450 or $900 for package of 3|
Sublative is neither laser- nor light-based. Instead, this one-of-a-kind technology uses fractionated bi-polar radio frequency (RF), precisely directed to the skin in the form of a matrix. Healthy skin around the matrix dots accelerates the healing process. Post treatment, new collagen and healthy skin cells are produced, reducing acne scars, mild to moderate wrinkles and superficial skin discolorations while creating smoother and more elastic skin texture.
For best results, expect 3 treatments, 4-6 weeks apart. The total number of sessions depends on your skin’s condition. Some patients report a warm, prickly sensation as energy enters their skin. Following treatment, a pink or red flush resembling a minor sunburn is common. Topical anesthetic ointments and cooling gels may be used to reduce discomfort during treatment.
Elos Hair Removal
Treat unwanted hair growth on all body areas including: upper lip, cheeks, chin, neck, breasts, stomach, arms, shoulders, bikini area, legs and back.
Elos is the first and only technology that uses combined energies to effectively and gently remove hair of many colors and types from all skin tones. Elos is truly the next generation of safe and effective hair removal technology. Achieving beautiful, silky smooth skin is now easier than ever.
How does hair removal with elos work?
Hair follicles are precisely targeted and destroyed using the revolutionary elos combination of bi-polar radio frequency and light energies.
When can I expect to see results?
Hair growth is reduced after each treatment. The number of treatments required will be based on your hair color, hair type, body area and skin tone. Most patients require 6-10 treamtments.
Does it hurt?
Cooling of the skin surface as well as constant measurement of the skin’s resistance ensures safety and comfort during treatment. This is a no-downtime procedure. Many patients return to normal activities immediately after treatment.
|Full Face||$500 or $1200 for package of 3|
|Lower Eyelids||$200 or $450 for package of 3|
|Limited Face||$200 or $450 for package of 3|
Total facial renewal in 1 session
The complete skin program for immediate, visible and long-lasting results, triniti Plus is a treatment in three steps, performed sequentially, during the same office visit. With the triniti Plus skin program, color correction, texture and tone, and fine lines and wrinkles treatment can ball be achieved in a single session, using the elos Plus multi-application platform.
Step 1: Color Correction
Treatment with the SRA/SRA Plus* applicator on the full face.
Duration: 20 minutes
Step 2: Tone and Wrinkle Treatment
Treatment with the Sublime applicator on selected zones.
Duration: 40 minutes
Step 3: Fine Lines, Wrinkles and Texture Treatment
Treatment with the Sublative RF applicator on full face. Duration: 30 minutes
The number of treatments varies from patient to patient. Schedule a consultation with Dr. Suber to see how many is right for you. There is a consultation fee of $75 which can be applied to any cosmetic service.