Southern Ohio Medical Center welcomes students to complete their educational rotation or assignment as part of their educational program at our facility. To ensure compliance with SOMC’s policies and procedures please review our Student Rotation Policy and all forms included in our Student Placement Packet. If you need additional information, please call SOMC’s Workforce Development department at (740) 356-2712 .
Upcoming Clinical Instructor Orientation Dates
- Non Employee Clinical Instructor Orientation: August 12, 2019 from 1-3pm in Gibson Building Classroom 1
- Employees who are Clinical Instructors may stop by Workforce Development (Gibson building lower level) on August 15 from 10am – 12pm to complete their orientation and paperwork.
- Please schedule an appointment with Employee Health (x8021) to get your urine drug screen and TB test if you have not already done so.
Student Placement Online forms
- Request for Placement form
- Educational Institution/Organization Checklist
- Instructor Certification of Compliance
- Student Certification of Compliance