- Medical School Loan Repayment
- Repay up to $200,000 in documented medical school loans ($25,000 per year for each year of service commitment)
- Student Loan Reimbursement (CRNAs)
- Repay up to $80,000 in documented student loans ($10,000 per year for each year of service commitment)
- Residency/Fellowship Stipend
- Up to $25,000 (eligibility during final 2 years of training with up to 2 year service commitment)
- Paid Vacation Time
- Continuing Medical Education Allowance
- Moving Expense Allowance
- Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- In a claims made insurance, $1,000,000/$3,000,000
- Sign on Bonus
- 15% of base salary up to $100,000 (for most specialties)
- Bonus Incentives
- Annual bonus up to 30% of salary
- Eligible facility for Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)
- The PSLF Program forgives the remaining balance on Direct Loans after 120 qualifying monthly payments are made under a qualifying repayment plan while working for a qualifying employer.
- Contigo Health Benefits
- PPO and High Deductible with HRA options
- Pharmacy Benefits- Welldyne RX
- Delta Dental of Ohio
- Vision Service Plan
- Life Insurance
- 2x annual salary up to $100,000 with no cost to employee
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Additional 2x annual salary up to $100,000 at full cost to employee
- Short and Long Term Disability
Salary continuation based on the chart below:
Service Full-Pay 60% Pay Less than 1 year 2 weeks 24 weeks 1 year-less than two years 4 weeks 22 weeks 2 years-less than 3 years 6 weeks 20 weeks 3 years-less than 5 years 10 weeks 16 weeks 5 years-less than 7 years 14 weeks 12 weeks 7 years-less than 10 years 18 weeks 8 weeks Over 10 years 26 weeks 0 weeks
- Retirement Plans
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- 403(b) 2% match
- 457(b) Retirement Plan
- Cash Balance Pension Plan
- The Cash Balance Plan is a retirement plan fully funded by SOMC. Benefit grows during the course of employment through service and interest credits. Services credits are a percent of pay and increase with years of service. Interest credits are applied each year a balance is in the fund.
- Flexible Spending Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts offer savings through pretax contributions to cover eligible medical or dependent care expenses.
- Voluntary Insurance Products
- Ingram Worksite Solutions offers a variety of AFLAC and Humana supplemental insurance products through payroll deduction. Choice include cancer coverage, disability, life, long-term care and accident coverage.
- RetireMED iQ
- RetireMED iQ is a unique benefit that assists retirees and those approaching retirement with their Medicare and Medicare supplement plan selection. Also provides ongoing advocacy services to help resolve Medicare questions and issues.
- Employee Auto & Home Insurance
- Special group rates and discounts available for auto and home insurance. Convenient payment options available including payroll deduction.
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- A confidential assessment, treatment and referral service offering help to employees and members of their immediate families who have psychosocial problems that may disrupt family, job and overall wellbeing.
- Scholars Program
- Education Assistance is available to children, step-children and spouses of current SOMC employees. Tuition assistance is available for RN, MLT, BSN, CMA, LPN and Pharmacy Technician education with a maximum of $10,500 total.
- 529 College Savings Plan
- The College Advantage 529 College Savings Plan allows employees to set aside funds, through Payroll deduction for future education needs. Five different savings funds are available, based on the investment strategy that fits your comfort level.
- Additional Benefits
- Discounted LIFE Center Membership
- Discounted AAA Membership
- Sam’s Club Membership
- Weight Watchers
- Bereavement Leave
- Cafeteria Discounts
- Paid Time Off
- AT&T, Sprint and Verizon Discounts
- Nationwide Pet Insurance
- Adoption Reimbursement